Sailing Away
Over the years, I've come across many old photos of movie stars sailing their own small sail boats. These days, celebrities are more likely to be found aboard the mega-yachts of Russian oligarchs in St. Tropez than manning the helm. I suppose if I had the chance to experience such luxury, I'd take it too but there is also something about a beautiful old wooden boat that is the height of chicness. Hope you enjoy this look at many different types of sailing!
George Clooney
Photo by Pamela Hanson
The Kennedys
Jackie Jennedy
Errol Flynn
Jack Kennedy
The Kennedys
Photo by Simon Watson
Errol Flynn
Natalie Wood
Grace Kelly
Photo by Tom Palumbo
The Kennedys
Photo by Don Honeyman
Photo by Richard Phibbs
Photo by Henry Clarke
Jack Kennedy
Patrick Demarchelier
French sailor Florence Arthaud via Tomboy Style
Babe Paley in Capri
Paul Newman
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
Photo by Simon Watson
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
Jackie on the Amalfi coast






































0 komentar:
Posting Komentar